Google

Saturday, April 5, 2008

MY TRIP IN BUYING MY LAPTOP (part 3)

It has been weeks or may be almost a month that I have not posted any continuation of my previous posts entitled MY TRIP IN BUYING MY LAPTOP (part 1) and MY TRIP IN BUYING MY LAPTOP (part 2). In fact, one blogger had inquired on whether or not I have actually bought my laptop. Well the answer to this question is in this discussion.

On that particular day, I really wanted to buy the laptop regardless of the brand, features or kind available in the market. Together with my parents, brothers and sisters, we went to several computer stores in Cagayan de Oro. Finally, we reached this store
and it is in this store that we bought my laptop. To top it all, the unit that I bought was the last unit available in their store, gush. It was so tiring and we were lucky that we stop by at this store for the people there were so accommodating. We were even given free coffee, lol.

Anyway, the laptop is nice. Moreover, it is professional looking. I like it personally as compared to other laptop available for sale which is in accordance with our budget. Until now the laptop is still useful for me. Here are pictures of my laptop which I personally took just to place it in this discussion as evidence that I really bought the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment