Google

Saturday, May 31, 2008

MY FRIEND’S VISIT

The summer is ending and schooldays are coming. Everyone is preparing for the coming school-year. But still, I could feel the heat of the summer. And with this I was so glad that my friend visited me before the start of the class. Well this should be the case for she is a teacher and she will have no time to visit me when classes begin. In addition to that, I will not worry for the place where I will bring her and her son. Why? It’s because since summer has not yet fully ended, I could still bring them to our famous TIMOGA!


Yap guys, its called timoga. I brought them in timoga where you have at least three available swimming pools to choose from. This is a famous spot in our city. Most people living nearby will come to visit this place to experience the cold water. Timoga has been in this city for quite sometime now. I guess it has been created over ten years now and it is still growing. You’ll really enjoy here if you could come and visit. In my case I could just come here now and then. You only pay fifty pesos for the entrance and seventy-five pesos for the table. They are open from I guess nine in the morning until six in the evening. But there are other pools which close at 10:00pm. So you have plenty of time to feel, experience and enjoy the cold water.


Here are some of the photo’s I’ve taken!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

    Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

    I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

    Thanks,
    Alisha Wright
    alisha.wright2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete