Google

Saturday, December 8, 2007

DOLPHIN ISLAND




For the meantime, let us settle in a place I believe everyone would love to see. If you love to wander in beaches, this is the best vacation visit you'll ever want.

I would say that I am proud that I visited this place. It is situated just hours ride from our city. The main site here are the dolphins, that is why it is called dolphin island. I would say that the reason why they are the main view its because dolphins are rarely seen in the Philippines. And there is no doubt that they made the right choice in making it the main view for just watching these dolphins relaxes and releases all the stresses in you. Aside from that you can do snorkeling, feeding fishes, taking pictures under water and many others at an afordable price. For all Filipinos out there, especially Mindanaons, I suggest that you visit the Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park at Ozamis and check out the dolphin island. This is a one chance opportunity for you.

What are you waiting for, visit now and enjoy your vacation there.

No comments:

Post a Comment