Google

Friday, December 7, 2007

MY WISHES

>>>>>>>In general, I am a homebuddy. When I was in my elementary, highschool and even upto college years, I prefer to stay at home and watch tv every after class or every after activity I am into. My life back then was focused on finishing my studies and obtaining a degree for which fact is considered a very big deal in our community.
>>>>>>>Now that I graduated with my four-year degree and even studying for my second degree, my desires and wishes have changed. Influenced by friends and inspired by successful individuals, I now have the desire to tour the world. It may sound very ambitious but who cares. No one is imprisoned for having those wishes. Its just the beginning of something that is yet to be achieved. A friend of mine had the same vision although hers was ahead of mine and she is now presently in London. I am very excited of what lies ahead my wishes, lol.
>>>>>>>Who knows where I will be for the next five years...

No comments:

Post a Comment